Senior QA Engineer
Are you passionate about building amazing software?
Do you have an innate interest in releasing products that drive meaningful business results?
Do you want to make a difference?
Then CoStar is the place for you.
Forbes recently recognized CoStar as one of the 10 most innovative software companies in the world.
Our software development teams build products that facilitate 86% of commercial real estate transactions in the United States. These transactions range from a small business owner leasing their first office space to a large multi-national building or buying a new headquarters campus. On any given day our developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions.
The Sr. Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer will be responsible for verifying and ensuring the health, stability and overall quality of business systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensures that products conform to business requirements/company policies, software quality standards, and established procedures
* Develops automated regression test suites using automated testing tools
* Confirms that testable systems are specified, designed and implemented
* Designs, documents and implements procedures and techniques that are consistent with departmental SQA Methodology for analyzing, testing, and evaluating the risk (software & business), accuracy, completeness, internal integrity/consistency, testability and overall quality of business systems and SDLC processes
* Creates and maintains SQA deliverables including test plans, test cases, test data, project test progress and release reports, application turnover documents and test schedules
* Recommends and assists in corrective actions taken at all stages of product life
* Submits and tracks production (maintenance) and release issues in their respective systems
* BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
* 5+ years industry experience as a software quality assurance test engineer
* An understanding of quality assurance test methodologies, deliverables, processes, strategies, metrics, techniques and the software development life cycle (SDLC) is critical.
* Hands on experience in building automation and scripts using selenium and good understanding of automation testing strategies and tools.
* Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
* Experience testing mission-critical relational database applications and web-based enterprise systems
* Experience reporting, regressing and reproducing software problems.
* Strong working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases with relational databases (administration and T-SQL)
* Proven capacity to effectively interface with dynamic development teams
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS.
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and proactive.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing – provided by Dice
Automated, Business Requirements, Database, Development, Metrics, Project, QA, Quality Assurance, Release, Scripts, SDLC, SQA, SQL, Testing
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.