- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18022637
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Application/Infrastructure Management of several strategic security products.
Direct management of 6-8 resources.
Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects effectively.
Be able to handle high stress situations.
Be able to liaison with support teams and effectively communicate with senior management both written and verbally.
Oversee Application Management Lifecycle.
o Including but not limited to all Application Management (Classification, Critical File Monitoring, Disaster Recovery, functional accounts, user acceptance testing etc.)
o Problem & Incident Management, Change Management (Configuration), Performance & Capacity Management, Product Metrics & Reporting.
o Compliance and risk management.
Support Security Operations Center with monitoring applications and clients DAT signatures, virus definitions/engines and corporate policies.
Respond and assist with troubleshooting, resolution and documentation of incidents and operational support related to applications, malware, security monitoring, virus activity and other malicious activity within the network.
Thinking out the box mentality.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills (English is required any other considered a plus).
• Minimum of 5-10 years work experience in global projects, security operation, system support, conversions and implementation of an enterprise level application system.
• Have at least 5 years management experience.
• Experience with security operations and support group in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.
• Strong technical background with Microsoft products, McAfee security software (Agent, ePolicy Orchestrator, McAfee Security for Microsoft Exchange, Threat Intelligence Exchange, Virus Scan Enterprise, Virus Scan Enterprise for Storage etc.) and Tanium is desired
6-10 years security experience (desired) in an increasing responsibility roles with at least 3 years managing direct reports.
Security certifications are a plus
Full understanding of network topology
Windows and/Linux background
Project Management skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.