# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology
(ISC)² is an international, nonprofit membership association for information security leaders. We’re committed to helping our members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class certification programs, education & training, and professional development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber world. With more than 140,000 certified members, we empower professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Senior Sitecore Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining websites and applications built using Sitecore. The Sitecore Developer performs custom development to extend Sitecore to meet specific (ISC) 2 business requirements.
The Senior Sitecore Developer responsibilities will include but not necessarily be limited to:
- Solid hands on experience with Sitecore CMS – Minimum 5+ years
- Minimum two years of experience with TDS and/or Unicorn
- Architecting solutions
- Designing interfaces
- Experience with Sitecore 8 and higher, MS Office 2016, Visual Studio Team System, Waterfall / Agile software methodology, .NET Framework, C#, and Entity Framework.
- Estimating work and building new modules
- Creating responsive/adaptive web pages that can be viewed on desktop, tablet, and/or smartphone.
- Leads technical work on projects, including assisting other developers as necessary.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of development experience with Sitecore enterprise CMS.
- 7+ years of experience developing enterprise level systems on the. NET framework using C# and the. Net Framework.
- 7+ years of experience developing applications using Microsoft ASP. Net MVC and Web API, Entity Framework, other ORMs.
- Working knowledge of front-end tools and technologies like HTML5, CSS.
- Understanding of SQL and relational database design using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent debugging skills using Visual Studio, as well as browser debuggers.
- Experience working with web services and third-party API integrations.
- Experience with TFS, HP Quality Center, and Visual Studio.
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-Starter who takes ownership and drives issues to closure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to changing business environment, requirements or shifts in technology and/or skills.
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently communicating complex technical problems to business clients.
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to work across organizational boundaries.
Physical & Mental:
- Work extended hours when necessary
- 10% travel may be required
- Work in an environment using dual monitor computer screens
- Sitting for extended periods
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.