Job ID: 614488BR
Date posted: Mar. 13, 2023
Locations: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Program: Space Security – Echo
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Within LM Space, the Echo Program Area is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the program area as a Software Engineer. This exciting position will fill a critical need in the new and emerging area of protecting space assets.
• You will be working with a custom built software framework and its baseline while integrating into new industry standard and development pipeline tools.
• As part of an Agile team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks in various areas across the mission and collaborate with the development teams, contractors, customers, and subject matter experts.
• You will work closely with the Product Owner and the Chief Engineer/Chief Architect to support Customer design reviews and various other milestone events.
This position provides the opportunity to be a part of the entire engineering life-cycle, where the candidate will be able to apply their Software Engineering background at the lowest level all the way up through full system functionality.
The Echo Program Area provides a variety of development efforts and opportunities focused on meeting customer driven and operational needs. If you are looking for a new position in a fast-paced team environment, where every day brings a new challenge, and you want to support a critical space security mission, the Echo Program Area is the place for you.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, and must maintain the required security throughout the course of employment.
Basic Qualifications :
• Recent coding experience in C# or any of the following: Java, C/C++, and .NET (dotnet) core
• Strong software design, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
• Active Top Secret security clearance with SCI Eligibility is required to start.
• Ability to obtain additional program accesses
• Full development lifecycle experience
• Experience working on an Agile scrum team
• Experience with Cloud technologies and/or Software Factory
• Experience with automated testing
• Experience with CI/CD
• Experience with DevSecOps
• Outstanding teamwork and communications skills
• Experience with Git, JIRA, Confluence
• Experience producing quality documentation
• Experience with digital signal processing
• Domain knowledge of planning and scheduling antenna resources
• Domain knowledge of control and statusing antenna resources
• Security+ certification or CISSP
• Experience with LM's products Horizon, Astrolabe, and/or Chronos
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9×80 every other Friday off
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Software Engineering
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.