The company's software engineers help make us a groundbreaking industry leader in using and adopting advanced analytics to improve the lives of our members and patients. Our Advanced Analytic products and capabilities are central to realizing the company's mission to create a remarkable health experience, freeing people to be their best. Our software engineers are integral members of an agile team in our Advanced Analytics organization, responsible for building complex scalable software and data pipelines to serve internal and external customers.
We are looking for engineers who are versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack. You will be involved in every aspect of the software application build process from idea generation, business analysis, technical design and software development using the latest technologies and design patterns. You will work with data scientists, product owners, and business stakeholders to take an enterprise-wide, architectural view of the solutions and technical execution of our analytic products using the selected technical stack.
* Responsible for designing and creating engineering specifications for software applications and programs. Responsible for designing & writing code that adheres to coding standards set forth by the Principal Engineers. Performs code reviews.
* Responsible for idea generation, exploring and implementing appropriate technical solutions to achieve the required product features, as well as monitoring technical process against project plan while safeguarding functionality, scalability and performance.
* Apart of an agile work team and responsible for participating in all scrum ceremonies, assisting in sprint planning and completing required sprints in the development through final execution of software applications/programs. Communicate any issues/blockers to the Scrum Master in a timely manner.
* Drive story creation (i. e. DoD, Acceptance Criteria, estimation). Create Tasks for their stories in RTC or Jira, and updates status and assignment accordingly
* Monitor work against production schedule and provide progress updates and report any issues or technical difficulties to lead developers on a regular basis.
* Mentor other associate and intermediate software engineers as needed.
* Other duties as assigned or requested.
* Healthcare Experience
* Cloud experience/certifications (GCP, Azure, AWS)
* 5+ years of experience and a bachelor's degree in a related field
* Strong python + Java experience (Team stack Python, Java, Django/Flask, Rest APIs, etc.)
* Experience translating design mockups, prototypes and user stories into working applications
* Ability to produce code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.