Quantcast is hiring a Senior Software Engineer , Modeling Infrastructure
to work on the Modeling Platform team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs one of the
world s most substantial AI-driven insights and measurement platform
directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine
learning to drive human knowledge, Quantcast provides brand marketers
and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting
and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Senior Software Engineer, Modeling Infrastructure, you will build
or use open source tools to prototype/experiment/evaluate/deploy
models to improve modeler s velocity. You will compile documentation
and train modeling engineers and analysts to use these tools
We are developing groundbreaking platforms and algorithms to combine
our vast first-party dataset with third-party data to provide the
highest quality demographic and behavioral analysis of digital
audiences on the market.Quantcast owns and operates the world s
largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open
internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and
mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to
help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better
understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has
employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to
building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be
their authentic self.Responsibilities
* You will design and develop tools to support prototyping,
experimenting, evaluating and deploying models.
* You will train/mentor modeling engineers and analysts to use
modeling tools effectively.
* You will work closely with modeling engineers and analysts to
collect their feedback on modeling tools and apply in future
* You will work closely with other platform teams to efficiently
leverage existing platforms to build modeling tools and provide
feedback to improve these platforms.
* You will closely follow/leverage the latest technology development
to improve modeling tools.
Requirements * BS in Computer Science or related technical field
with 7+ years of industry experience or M.S with 5+ years
* Expert level programming skills in any of the Object-oriented
programming languages like Java, C++
* Experience with scripting languages such as Python
* Experience with cloud environments like AWS
* Experience with distributed computing technologies such as Spark
* Experience with database technologies such as Postgres,
ArrowSpike, DynamoDB and Redshift
* Strong planning and social skills
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.