MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
MathWorks staff enjoy a hybrid work-from-home model featuring both home-office flexibility as well as in-office meeting days for optimized collaboration.
Are you interested in being part of a team building the next generation of the Self-Paced Online Courses application and related services? Does working with a smart, talented, agile team interest you?
MathWorks is looking for a smart, creative, talented, driven Software Engineer to join our Online Courses development team. You will use your cutting-edge web development (Cloud, Microservices) and software engineering skills to evolve the next generation of the Online Courses application, APIs, and integration frameworks as we drive our MATLAB and Simulink Online Learning platform forward. You will be part of a small, fast-paced team working directly with our training services group, customers, academic institutions, and online learning platform providers.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Lead development of features to evolve our Self-Paced Online Courses application into the next generation learning platform for MATLAB & Simulink
- Collaborate in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Work with Cross functional teams to define and document requirements, technical designs and architecture
- Collaborate with User Experience and UI designers to develop customer workflows
- Work with Quality Engineers to ensure test cases and plans are appropriately developed and followed
- Focus on improving performance, availability, and scalability of the platform
- Application development in Java, Go or any other object-oriented languages.
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.