LOGISTICS DONE DIFFERENTLY.
At Employer, we recognize and value the commitment to excellence our Quality Assurance (QA) team brings to each and every project. As the Senior QA Software Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring quality production releases and value-added enhancements to our applications. You will find yourself immersed in a rapidly-growing environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit. On our team, youll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
PAY, BENEFITS AND MORE.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
WHAT YOULL DO ON A TYPICAL DAY:
* Oversee QA testing scheduling, planning, status reporting and defect tracking for new application development or enhancements/modifications of existing applications
* Analyze business requirements, create functional specifications and design documents; define the scope of testing needed for applications, and create required documentation; generate time and cost estimates
* Perform QA testing per the test documentation including regression testing, system testing, white box testing, and black box testing of new applications and enhancements/modifications of existing applications; update test documentation with information gathered during QA testing
* Create automated tests as per the existing automation framework using current company tools and technologies
* Provide system and application support to users including troubleshooting and issue resolution; ensure fixes and changes are adequately tested
* Collaborate with leads and managers to define QA process and methodology improvements
* Develop implementation schedules for deployment and coordinate production deploys as the test lead on the development team
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED AT XPO:
At a minimum, youll need:
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science (CS), Management Information Systems (MIS), or technical area, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 5 years of experience in large technical environments
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows applications
* System knowledge of UNIX, Oracle, PL/SQL, Java/C++/C#, HTML, ERP, REST Services, shell scripting, Selenium, or related automation tools
* Knowledge of the technical stack in an n-tier application and ability to identify different types of testing that can be applied in each tier
* Ability to automate at UI/API/Database level and apply the same in their testing
* Knowledge of test case management tools like Quality Center or Jira (Zephyr or XRay); ability to read code and participate in code reviews as needed
* Availability for 24/7 on-call rotational support of applications
Itd be great if you also have:
* 7 years of experience in large technical environments
* Experience in logistics management, business analysis, and customer relations
* Knowledge of building tools like Teamcity, Jenkins etc.; SVN, GitHub, etc.; ability to learn and understand functionality of multiple logistics-related systems
* Experience with black/white box testing large systems using EDI-driven applications
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oral, Toyota and many others. Were the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and were just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.