CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Software Test Engineer – Displays to join our team focused on touchscreen display testing. You will join an existing team, providing technical leadership of activities along with directly performing testing responsibilities. This role will also provide the opportunity to define the future strategies and roadmaps for display verification.
- Provide technical leadership of active testing activities involving globally located team members
- Define testing strategy and future road mapping for display verification
- Design, develop, and maintain the automated test systems used for display verification
- Execute testing on multiple hardware variants per software release
- Development of robust, flexible, and re-usable test scripting for automated testing.
- Analyze test failures to identify root cause (incorrect test case, software defect).
- Create test reports, defects and communicate test results to team members.
- Collaborate with the software, system, and hardware engineering teams to gather inputs for testing the devices under test.
- Analyze requirements and test requests to define the testing approach, changes, and test plan.
- Oversee supplier test development and other supporting activities.
- Identify and implement new procedures for process improvements.
The salary for this position is $102,000 to $156,000 annually. (Actual salary offered will vary and will be based on several factors including skills, experience and qualifications for the role.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in testing of touchscreen displays
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing automated tests
- 2+ years of experience in technical leadership or team leadership
- Experience with testing and/or operation of agricultural equipment
- Experience with dSPACE HIL tools, software, and equipment (Automation Desk)
- Experience with Squish and/or usage of Squish APIs for touchscreen displays
- Experience with testing Android or QT based touchscreen displays
- Experience in using Vector CAPL scripting for testing and simulation
- Experience in using Python for automation
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink for modeling and simulation
- Experience in using tools for CAN/LIN testing and debugging
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.