MetroStar Systems Careers
Senior UI/UX Architect
Web Design Arlington, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a Senior UX Architect that is
passionate about making technology and data intuitive and meaningful
through user research, information architecture, and prototyping. If
you want to join a company that values using cutting edge best
practices and are open to commuting to Arlington, VA, with travel into
Washington, DC, we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our Digital Team is responsible for architecting experience s that
solve client s goals through alignment with user s needs. We craft
their experience through research, design, code, and collaboration.
Come be a game changer and join our team!
THIS ROLE IS FOR FUTURE WORK.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FOR THIS ROLE
FROM OUR TEAM.
You re a great fit if
* You fearlessly work with clients, user, and team members setting
user experience strategies.
* You’re passionate about creating human-centric digital platforms.
* You champion lean and agile approaches that create a shared vision
and empower a digital team
You’ll love our position if:
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have 8 years of architecting transformative digital
* You have a portfolio creating modern, responsive interfaces,
large-scale websites, and/or mobile apps
* You have 3 years of providing UX design expertise for enterprise
applications on AWS
* You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Computer Science,
Information Technology Management or Engineering, or equivalent
education and experience
* You are able to successfully obtain DHS Public Trust
We’ll REALLY love you if:
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
* You have experience supporting DHS and/or have an active DHS
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US
Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability,
age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore,
they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to
change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.