Senior Web Developer (Santa Monica, CA)
Create a Profile|Log In
At least one job must be selected in order to apply.
Add to Saved Jobs
We’re looking for a
Senior Web Developer (Santa Monica, CA)
We are looking for a talented, creative and passionate full stack web developer with strong front-end, back-end and integration experience. Our web development team is a compact and efficient group of developers in charge of all the online assets for the Marketing department. We develop in a LAMP environment and get to choose appropriate technologies, approaches and open source tools for each project. We are always learning something new, open source and have fun in the process.
In this role you will.
– Work cross functionally to transform their ideas into engaging web experiences for mobile and web browsers without compromising
– Understand what makes up a good user experience and execute on that understanding
– Place a high value on research to discover the latest web technologies
– Own your project process from conception to development and QA with minimal supervision
– Be a team player and amazing communicator who is willing to share knowledge and proof of concepts with the team
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
– Keen eye for great design, paying attention to detail about how the design looks on screen, with the use of silky smooth interactions, transitions and animation
– Experience in working with designers and design tools (Sketch, Photoshop)
– Ability to interact with a LAMP environment on the backend
– Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS or Less
– Experience with building unit and automation test’s
– Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to changes in project scope
– Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates
Extra dose of awesomeness if you have.
– Greensock experience
– SVG animation experience
– AWS knowledge
– Understanding of Agile methodologies
– Experience with CMS systems like Drupal is strongly desired
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies.
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companiesfrom Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xeroxand thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 36 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at ****************.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
This Job Opening is already listed as one of your Interests. You cannot add the same Job Opening to your list of Interests more than one time.
To see your list of Interests, navigate to the Application Status tab within My Profile
Log In Cancel OK
Not sure which position to apply for?
Find your fit
Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
legal handcrafted in Santa Monica
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.