Stratus Technology Services is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer with minimum 5 years of ServiceNow Development experience.
– Provide subject matter expertise, act as technical product advocate, design, develop and implement client requirements within the ServiceNow platform
– Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows -to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service around PPM, ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration, Demand Management and other modules
– Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate routine tasks being done in ServiceNow.
– Build and Deploy required enhancements to the Service Now Platform
– Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps
– Provide advanced support for Service Now by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
– Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
– Expertise in unit and integration test automation.
– Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices.
– Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations.
– Familiarity with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL.
– Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven and ant.
– Experience or knowledge on Cloud and DevOps technologies (such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMWare, Ansible, etc.) preferred.
– 5 plus years of experience in ServiceNow development, administration, implementation and configuration using ServiceNow ITSM solution.
– Working knowledge of ServiceNow components.
– Hands on Integration experience with third party tool or applications with ServiceNow.
– ServiceNow certification is desired.
Job ID: 18-00299
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Stratus Technology Services, LLC
In business since 2001, Stratus is a dynamic services organization focused on assisting our clients to exceed business objectives through a consultative, process driven and value oriented approach to delivery. From individual technology resources to total outsourcing of your talent acquisition process regardless of skillset, Stratus has the expertise and experience to deliver outstanding value-driven results for your organization. Focused on several key technologies which we feel deliver exceptional transformative value to our clients, Stratus has a robust solutions delivery organization ready to assist you in all areas from the strategic to the tactical. We provide services, solutions and expertise to enhance, enable and extend the Guidewire InsuranceSuite solution providing property and casualty insurers to significantly enrich customer agent relationships. We are always seeking the best and the brightest to join our rapidly expanding team. Contact Info
– Union Beach, NJ 07735
– Kathy Maskery
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
More Jobs at Stratus Technology Services, LLC
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.