JOB #: ******
***Apex Systems is looking for a SharePoint Developer***
If interested, please send your current resume to Lacey at ***************************
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 1
LABOR CATEGORY: Web Designer, Senior
LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION: A Senior Web Designer should have extensive experience with the use multiple different web tools to determine best approach for web page creation, operations, management, and maintenance. Create overall management strategy and oversee implementation. Should have up to date knowledge on all current software tools available. Should have extensive experience in working with customer requirements and creating web sites. The senior web designer should be able to assure the overall look and feel of a web site and create a management strategy for keeping content fresh and up to date.
1. Act as the SME for SharePoint 2007-2013
2. Provide technical and architectural expertise to SharePoint developers and administrators.
3. Work with site collection stakeholders and site content managers to create/build SharePoint solutions and migration support.
4. Lead architecture and process strategies, ensuring that the enterprise SharePoint environment is scalable, sustains performance requirements, and complies with VAs privacy and security policies. All recommended strategies shall be provided to the COR/VA PM(s) for approval prior to any implementation or changes.
5. Monitor and respond to escalated Service Desk tickets, supporting SharePoint technicians and Interns as required.
6. Develop course content and conduct training for SharePoint.
7. Implement and support form services, custom reporting, custom workflow, and searches.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: The Contractor shall have functional knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 ,2010 and 2013(SharePoint) application and infrastructure components. The Contractor shall assess and facilitate product strategies between MOSS 2007,2010 and 2103, Windows SharePoint Server (WSS) 3.0, and Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007-2013. The Contractor shall conduct architectural design, web parts development, VA server installation, management and troubleshooting with focus on planning, deploying, and supporting SharePoint implementations.
Experience with Microsoft SharePoint application and infrastructure components
LOCATION: 1615 Woodward Street. Austin, TX. 78741
EXPECTED START DATE: 11/5/18
EXPECTED PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: 3/14/18 – 3/6/19 with two possible one-year option periods through 3/6/21
ANTICAPTED HOURS: 40 hours per week, Monday Friday, 8 a.m. 5 p.m.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelors Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline plus 5 years of experience is required. 8 additional years of relevant experience can be substituted for education.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at ************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.