Deque is seeking a full-time Software Deployment Specialist to join our Support Team. This position will perform the installation and upgrade of new customer implementations of Deque software products, as well as managing upgrades and level 2 and 3 support for installation related issues. This role is particularly focused on on-premise customer environments but will include management of application instances in a cloud environment (SaaS).Primary Responsibilities
– Maintain standard installation requirements and architecture documents
– Develop customer pre-installation document and plan
– Conduct initial installation planning call
– Conduct remote session to confirm readiness of customer environments
– Perform installation and configuration of Deque product software
– Perform installation and configuration of support integration points (e.g. Proxy, SSO)
– Test installation and configuration
– Provide informal knowledge transfer regarding installation and configuration
– Post-installation documentation and records upkeep
– Review install status with Account Manager and support team
– Provide ongoing support for customers around installation-based issues
– Windows Server (2008 through 2016) and domain experience
– MS SQL Server 2008+ database
– Linux (RedHat/CentOS preferred) server and network experience
– MySQL database 5.6+
– 5+ years installing enterprise applications into one or both environments (Windows/Linux)
– Solid networking skills – particularly understanding of firewalls, proxies, ports and security
– Strong understanding of authentication technology: AD, LDAP, SSO
– Experience working with SSL certificates
– Docker & Docker-Compose (familiarity)
– Excellent organizational and presentations skills
– Some travel may be required
– Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
– MongoDB administration
– NGINX administration
– PostGres database administration
– Java development
– Web development
Digital equality. It’s our mission, our vision, and our passion. We believe that websites, mobile applications, and digital content should be accessible to people with disabilities – and we’re passionate about creating technology that can make that vision a reality.Job Location
Ann Arbor, MIHow to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining Deque
to ************. You can also apply online.
Usual reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.