Software Developer sought by Terumo BCT, Inc. in Lakewood, CO. Under supervision, develop, code, test, & troubleshoot new software or enhancements to existing software for 3rd party customers. Requires include B.S. degree in Computer Science, an engineering discipline or Data Sciences; 2 years experience in software development or related software development position include .Net Developer; & 2 years experience developing enterprise software platforms to connect to fleet of medical devices in a clinical setting, including writing proprietary secure communication protocols. Drug screen & background verification check required. Will accept 4 years experience in software development in lieu of bachelor’s degree in computer science. Ref Job: 21741
Our company has almost $1B in annual revenues and has been voted and recognized as:
- Largest corporate sponsor in Rocky Mountain Region for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS)
- Winner of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) BEST Award for providing exceptional employee learning and talent development (2011 & 2012)
- One of Colorado’s Healthiest Employers by Denver Business Journal (2014 & 2015)
- Recipient of the Way to Go Employer award through the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) 2015
Our award-winning culture embraces:
- Leading technology through innovation and R&D.
- Wellness programs.
- Commitment to quality.
- An environment that values, respects and rewards your individual contributions.
- A philosophy of intentional growth and responsiveness to world health issues.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.