Are you passionate about building amazing software?
Are you constantly pushing yourself to develop better, faster and more efficient applications?
Do you have an innate interest in releasing products that drive meaningful business results?
Do you want to make a difference?
Then CoStar is the place for you.
Forbes recently recognized CoStar as one of the fastest growing companies in the world as well as one of the 10 most innovative software companies in the world.
CoStars software developers build products that facilitate 86% of commercial real estate transactions in the United States. These transactions range from a small business owner leasing their first office space to a large multi-national buying a new headquarters campus. On any given day our developers are building products that manage nearly a trillion dollars of potential real estate transactions.
Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users access commercial real estate information and analytics. We are THE leading data provider to the $14 trillion commercial real estate industry. We are searching for a Senior Software Developer who can take us to the next level.
CoStars Software Developers are responsible for building applications that are viewed by 30 million people on a monthly basis.
As a member of our team, you will:
– Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software. We firmly believe that what separates a good developer from a great one is a deep understanding of the business that they are supporting.
– Build big, distributed, API-driven systems for tens of thousands of users.
– Drive and lead software design, development standards, code reviews.
– Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen CoStars technology platform and development practices.
– 5+ years experience in architecting, designing, and building large scale distributed, services-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment.
– Excellent knowledge of C# and the .NET framework.
– Strong data modeling experience from conceptual, logical, and physical designs.
– Strong development experience with RESTful web services.
– Strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) is essential.
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.