Req #: ******Location: Ashburn, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Not Applicable
CACI is looking for an experienced Oracle Database Developer to work
on a Program in Ashburn, VA. CACI supports the program across a broad
range of systems and software technologies. The ideal candidate will
have an understanding of Agile Software Development practices and
experience delivering releasable software. In this role, they will
have the opportunity to perform complex Oracle database related
assignments essential to the production and development of Database
Management Systems (DBMS) applications. They will apply knowledge and
experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and
perform database programming (PL/SQL) and support (includes
maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards
and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems of
database design). They will possess and apply a comprehensive
knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. This position
is responsible for ensuring that all assigned work activities are
performed in a timely and cost-effective manner while maintaining the
highest quality of performance.
The ability to be adaptable and to work constructively with a
technically diverse team is also crucial. A willingness to learn and
stay abreast of industry trends is also required. The program
emphasizes innovation, and CACI looks for individuals who can bring
creative ideas to solve complex problems, both technical and
Serves as a database specialist responsible for activities associated
with delivery of customer-defined systems and software projects; basic
* Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server
* Performs database analysis, design and development, security
support, and performance monitoring and tuning.
* Reviews and ensures integrity via standardized support tools.
* Ensures that assignments are performed in accordance with database
administration guidelines, standards and procedures for database
development, implementation, testing, and migration using Agile
Software Development practices.
* Responds to complex customer-reported systems problems in
* Reviews database design and makes recommendations regarding
enhancements and/or improvements.
* Maintains security and integrity controls.
* May develop stored procedures and/or triggers using PL/SQL.
* Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of
* College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Equivalent
professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
* Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an interim DOD Secret
clearance or higher
* Experience with the Force Management System (FMS)
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills the
ability to convey technical information as necessary.
* Must be able to work with customers and management of all levels.
* Strong development background, with a minimum of seven (7) solid
years experience preferably with incremental software development
projects using an Agile Scrum approach
* Understanding of all elements of the software development life
cycle, including planning, development, requirements management,
CM, quality assurance, and release management
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong
communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
* More than five (5+) years related Oracle experience
* Experience working on unusually complicated problems and providing
solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting
ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness.
* Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and
contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
* Experience with Windows Server 2008R2 and Windows Server 2012R2
* Proficient in automating, implementing and supporting backup and
* Possess a working knowledge of Oracle s Transparent Data
Encryption technology for storage and network I/O.
* Possess working knowledge of Oracle s Advanced Security Option
* Experience with at least two of: Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle
Advanced Replication, information exchanges (external interfaces),
Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
* Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.
* Technical Certifications
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.