Software Developer Expert at EXPERIAN
– Small Business
Experian Site Sections
– About Experian
– Consumer Support
– Credit Advice
– Global Sites
– Corporate Fact Sheet
– Principal Businesses
– Areas of Expertise
– Corporate Responsibility
– Investor Relations
– Our Responsibility
– Our History of Service
– Our Culture
– Our Career Areas
– Our Opportunities
– University Relations
– Online Community
– Third Party Technical Providers
RadiusMiles5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 miles
Search Experian Jobs
Software Developer Expert
Costa Mesa, California
– Success Profile
– Related Content
– Recent Jobs
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Experian has operated at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined. Few companies can offer information services on an equivalent scale. Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 4 years in a row. We have 16,000 people operating across 37 countries, and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help create a better tomorrow.
– Full Time
– Level: All
– Travel: Limited
– Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Experian Technology is central to the future success of Experian. Whether developing a new product, enhancing a SaaS solution or securing our networks from external threats, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our technical teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
– Innovation 9
– Problem-Solver 9
– Presenter 8
– Technologically savvy 10
– Confident 6
– Independent 4
Traits are on a scale of 0 to 10
– Relationship expertise
– Team player
– Technologically savvy
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
I’m a problem solver, strategist, and security engineer in the Cyber Threat Management realm. The best part of my job is creativity and thinking outside the box is encouraged. I work in a team that enables me to innovate and collaborate with other teams to help drive our organization to a better tomorrow.Lauren Alvarez, Security Engineer
The best part of my job is the people I get to work with and for. I am surrounded with some of the most innovative, smart and down to earth characters in the field.Rafael Molina, Sr. Information Security Specialist, EITS
At Experian, the technology environment is always changing to keep up with the latest technology out there. It’s innovative, yet what’s motivative is that when there is a change in technology, our employees host training sessions because not everyone fully understand the new technology, so we all grow together to find our best way to every solution.Wes Hoang, Software Dev Intern
If you are looking for a workplace to Innovate, grow in professional career and Work with great leaders, then Experian is the best place to be at!Dhaval Dagli, Software Developer
I personally enjoy working with a variety of application and technical experts in trouble-shooting and figuring out why something failed, and/or working with the same caliber of colleagues to implement real-world solutions to ensure that we have a solid environment that is sustainable and meets the needs of the business.Kenn Johnson, Interim Manager of Cyber Security Engineering
Our strategy is centred on delivering world-class expertise to organisations, transforming our relationship with consumers and delivering growth consistently, underpinned by foundations.Read More
Machine Learning Applications for Payment Transaction Data
‘Experian DataLabs provide a safe and secure environment to partner with our clients to enable breakthrough data experimentation and innovation.’ Eric Haller(Experian North America)
Experian Hackathon 2017
Collaborating in the Office
IT Clinic in Schaumburg
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
The Advanced Technologies Group is responsible for leveraging new and emerging open source technologies to solve key technical challenges for our business and clients as well as integrating new data sets, products and applications acquired by Experian.
As a Senior Developer on our team you will be responsible for applying your broad and deep knowledge of enterprise application development and big data to create seamless solutions that integrate our wide array of data and tools into comprehensive, scalable solutions
– Work in a collaborative manner with our scaled agile (SAFe) teams to rapidly deliver solutions
– Utilize your software engineering skills including Java, Spark, Python, Scala to Analyze disparate, complex systems and collaboratively design new products and services
– Integrate new data sources and tools
– Implement scalable and reliable distributed data replication strategies
– Leverage Amazon Web Services to provide innovative solutions
– Convert business requirements to working prototypes and then deployable solutions
– Design and implement high-performance, scalable data solutions
– Provide best in class security in everything you do
– Automate everything
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word ‘Experian’ is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
– BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
– 5+ year experience delivering enterprise software solutions
– Proficient in Java, Spark, Kafka, Python, Cloud tech
– Familiarity with scripting languages
– Familiarity with AWS scripting and automation
– Must be able to quickly understand technical and business requirements and can translate them into technical implementations
– Experience with Agile Development methodologies
– 3+ years experience across multiple Hadoop / Spark technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Cassandra, HBase, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Spark, Kafka, Scala.
– Experience with data ingestion and transformation
– Solid understanding of secure application development methodologies
– Experience in streaming data processing platform such as Kafka, etc.
– Experience with other NoSQL technologies such as HBase, mongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
– Experience with data collection using public API’s
– Experience in developing real-time based solutions
– Experience with DevOps
More useful information
About this Location
Follow us for the latest updates
Experian Talent Network
Join here to receive the latest company information, news and upcoming events across Experian.Sign Up For Job Alerts
Are You Experian Material? Product Development Careers
At the heart of innovation is where you’ll find our Product Development teams. Learn how they’re making a difference.Learn More
Collaboration: The True Heartbeat of Experian
In an innovative and forward-thinking workplace like Experian, our employees succeed because of the people around them.Learn More
Working with Experian’s IT Grad Program
Former Marine explains how the IT Grad Program is innovating the future of tech.Learn More
– Sales Client Support Specialist, Midwest region , Illinois
– Software Developer Expert , Costa Mesa, California
– Sales Client Support Specialist (Remote/Virtual) , Wayne, Pennsylvania
– Product Curriculum Developer (Product Education Specialist) , Schaumburg, Illinois
– Legal Terms & Conditions
– Ad Choices
– Investor Relations
– Online Community
– Contact Us
2018 Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Experian Marketing Services All rights reserved.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Informations Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.