Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2009, was $3.9 billion. Experian employs approximately 15,000 people in 40 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; Costa Mesa, California; and Sao Paulo, Brazil
The API Center of Excellence team needs an experienced senior resource with 5+ years of Experience in B2B, B2C, B2E Integration using specific vendor Platforms – DataPower, Apigee, Axway, TIBCO etc. This role requires working with multiple Business Units in various roles to design & implement solution as per defined Reference Architecture and provide operational support (24*7) to the Platform. The candidate should have in-depth knowledge/experience in recent technologies such as Microservices, AWS cloud hosting, Security Standards like OAuth2, Open ID, SAML 2.0 etc.
1. Worked as Technical Lead in Shared Services, CoE Team that supports multiple Business Units within Enterprise.
2. Develop API proxies in different vendor products such as apigee, DataPower, Axway.
3. Good understanding various of Integration Patterns to provide integration between legacy back office systems and modern applications developed using Microservices Architecture.
4. Previous experience in API design, swagger, JSON, developer portal etc.
5. Good understanding of various security schemes such as OAuth 2.0, Basic Auth etc.
6. Design & implement solution that comply with Non-functional reequipments such Logging, Monitoring, Security, Auditability etc.
7. Ability to learn new technologies and complete Proof-of-Technology (PoT), MVP releases in timely manner with limited budget and resources.
8. Mentor Operations team to successfully support the team after Go-Live
9. Process-oriented and being to identify / implement opportunities for Improvement in SDLC.
10. Previous experience in Agile, Scrum, effort estimation etc.
11. Individual Contributor and comfortable with completing the assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
12. Previous experience in build & deployment tools/frameworks such as Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven etc.
13. Perform thorough problem analysis, including problem recreation, resulting in resolution of product-related problems. Also, able to identify issue related to file transfer activity i.e. firewall problems, hardware/OS problems, Mainframe configuration, Load balancer problems, application configuration issue or etc.
– Strong Java/J2EE development
– Development experience with DataPower and/or Apigee.
– Automation tools for build/deployment – maven, Jenkins etc.
– DataPower Gateway – IDG, XI52, XG45, Firmware 7.x
– Apigee Edge, Microedge Gateway
– Container Services – Docker, Kubernetes, Redhat Openshift etc.
– Event Streaming Frameworks such as Confluent Kafka, Storm, Apex etc.
– NoSQL Databases such as – Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
Nice to have
– File Transfer products – Axway, Tibco
– Monitoring tools – DynaTrace, Splunk etc.
– SSO products – RSA, Okta etc.
– Shell scripts, python etc
– Websphere MQ plugin experience with DataPower and/or TIBCO.
– Tibco Plugin for CICS experience
– AWS, Azure application development.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word ‘Experian’ is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.