The Software Developer I role is responsible for the design and implementation of functionality for a specific set of products in the Fuse IoT software portfolio (******************************************************* He/she will be involved in the entire lifecycle of the product(s), following an Agile and DevOps focused development process. He/she will be involved in development of both new Fuse products as well as updating existing Fuse products, ensuring alignment with technical long-term roadmaps as laid out by the Fuse Architects. He/she will also assist in research of new technology, architectures, frameworks, and products to be incorporated into the Fuse software portfolio.
Job Function and Responsibilities
* Execute feature estimation, design, and implementation.
* Assists in sprint planning.
* Participates in sprint execution.
* Participates in sprint retrospectives.
* Contribute to module’s technical software documentation.
* Contribute to module’s software release.
* Participate in peer code reviews.
* Contribute to technical architectural design and reviews.
* Follow process improvement and coding standards.
* Work requires occasional global travel to meetings, AGCO site visits, vendor/partner site visits, and conferences.
* Detailed knowledge of the following:
* Modern development practices
* Function design, specification and testing procedures
* Problem management procedures
* Good working knowledge of the following:
* Agile software development methodologies
* Agricultural experience is a plus.
* Global company experience is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum BS or equivalent and 0-5 years of related experience
* Understanding of Internet and cloud architecture, with a focus on IoT (Internet of Things).
* Understanding of Enterprise integration patterns and implementation.
* Understanding of automated unit and functional/load testing, including automated destructive testing.
* Strong understanding of fundamental programming concepts of data structures, patterns, performance, and scalability issues in the context of data streaming frameworks, data storage and retrieval, and mobile and Web based UI applications.
* Understanding of RESTful web services: cloud hosted solutions, APIs, system integration.
* Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases including configuration, distribution, and replication patterns/practices.
* Understanding of Agile software methodologies with an emphasis on Scrum.
* Knowledge of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as ReactJS, RxJS, etc preferred.
* Knowledge of DevOps processes a plus.
* Knowledge of Kafka and Scala a plus.
* Ability to manage multiple demanding tasks or assignments.
Nearest Major Market: Peoria
Job Segment: Developer, Agricultural, Database, SQL, Cloud, Technology, Agriculture
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.