Software Developer II
Job ID: ******
Company: : **********
Position Category: Software Development
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name): : United States
Who we are:
********** is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ********** and is the leading online fabric store that specializes in fabric, patterns, and sewing accessories. Headquartered just outside Atlanta, ********** strives to be the most trusted and inspirational fabric store in the world, providing a flawless customer experience through passion and continuous innovation. We are part pf Amazon’s drive to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
What you’ll be doing:
As a developer at ********** you will solve interesting new problems as part of a collaborative team that executes on customer-driven features on our website or our warehouse management systems.
You will design, develop, implement and test new software applications, tools, systems and services. Translate functional and business requirements into robust, efficient, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture. Participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation. Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools. You will also mentor junior development engineers.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for someone who is has a history of being great with technology and sharing what you are learning with your teammates in an Agile development environment. If you love to provide the best customer experience while building new features, then this is the job for you. If you have a passion for learning and can get things done, then this is the right environment for you. If you are interested, please send your resume today.
– Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
– Proficient in OO Design/architecture, Algorithms, Data structures and big-O analysis
– 5+ years developing high quality, production software in Java or C# or similar OO based language
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
– Experience with React, WebPack, Node.js or similar web frameworks
– Hands on experience with Docker and orchestration tools
– Experience building microservices in a distributed architecture.
– An understanding and experience with AWS services and infostructure
– Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
– Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers and provide technical vision.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.