Software Applications Developer
- Clearance: Secret
- Location: Scott AFB & St Louis, MO
- Years of Experience: 5+ years (In Development/Design)
- Experiential knowledge Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Demonstrated expertise developing robust C#, .NET, and C++ applications;
- Experience with REST services;
- Experience working in an AWS cloud environment;
- Practical experience with scripting technology such as Python, Pearl, Ruby, or Legacy equivalents.
- Experience developing software applications C++ (11,14), OOP, Multi-threaded application development.
- Proficient knowledge of OOP design.
- Experience performing software testing at the unit, integration, and system testing levels.
- Bachelors Degree + minimum of 2 years related experience
- Eligibility to obtain Secret Security Clearance
- Experience and familiarity with big data technologies
- Experience developing against and administering Geographic Information Systems (ESRI)
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience integrating 3rd party SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
- Experience with CLion and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and higher.
- Experience working on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with modern CMake.
- OpenSource integration experience.
- Experience in AWS deployment and workflow.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.