Software Development Engineer in Test
Job ID: ******
Company: : A2Z Development Center, Inc.
Position Category: Software Development
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name): : United States
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile devices like the Kindle family of products. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of **********, Inc. Since then, we have worked to produce best-selling e-readers and tablets, as well as new inventions like Fire TV and Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will develop and maintain software to test the products like Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap and Echo Dot. You are expected to have industry-leading technical abilities that enable them to significantly improve product quality. You should have a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance, solid understanding of the operating system software, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles. Your scope of work is to extend and effectively apply existing automation frameworks for small to mid-size components and/or product features. You may create or have responsibility to improve existing test tools. You should command the skill to communicate clearly and effectively. Candidates will need to define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
– 5+ years relevant work experience
– 3+ years of programming experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as Python, C, C++ or Java
– 3+ years of experience automating test cases
– 3+ years of experience with testing methodologies
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
* Experience developing in a Linux environment
* Experience with web services and databases, preferably Oracle
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
* Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners
Lab126 is part of the **********, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.