FORT GORDON, GA
Ready for a challenge that will keep you on the cutting edge of cyber-security? Do you want to design and develop customer software through all stages of the software lifecycle while being challenged to solve technical problems and provide creative solutions to meet mission critical needs? Employer works on top level cyber-security for national defense programs and is hiring experienced Software Engineers with a focus on research, innovation and solving mission critical challenges.
Employer’ extensive experience in the cleared space, combined with your technical knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Training, development and opportunities t o switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need ou r Developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new challenges across the full-stack as we continue to pu sh security f orward.
In this role you will work directly in an operations organization on a small, tight-knit development team helping to drive the customer’s computer network operations (CNO) mission into the future. You’ll interface directly with expert CNO analysts to design and develop tools to codify their knowledge and help achieve maximal mission effect – including directly executing mission yourself to help battle-harden your tools. The most common languages we currently use are Python and C/C++.
We are focused on providing our customers expertise to leverage their existing software and create new capabilities. This project provides a unique opportunity to be involved in quick-reaction development with opportunities for travel and customer interaction on a team that is focused on developing superior products and encouraging the career growth of its members.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Security or related field from an accredited institution
* 2+ years computer programming development experience
* Experience working in a Linux command line environment
* Experience with Python and C programming
* Proof of US citizenship is required due to Federal government requirements
* Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
* Knowledge of VxWorks, Linux, or other Embedded Systems
* Embedded Microprocessor experience
* Software design pattern knowledge and object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) skills
* Background in analyzing performance issues and implementing efficiency improvements
* Understanding of network protocols
* Experience with any of the following technologies a plus:
* TCP/IP and 802.11 technologies
* Experience performing unit testing
* Computer and Network Security practices
* Cisco IOS Experience with CCNA/CCNP
* Virtualization technologies (VMWare, Xen, OpenStack, VirtualBox)
* Experience performing unit testing
* Strong ability to grasp new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study, professional training, and interaction with other team members
* Demonstrated leadership of a team or project
* Ability to communicate with technical team members, managers, and customers
CHECK OUT THESE QUICK VIDEO’S ON EMPLOYER!
Employer on Cyber: ****************************
Employer Corporation: ****************************
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Employer is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Employer Referral Plan
Maybe this opportunity isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is? Why not join our Employer external referral program? When you refer other top professionals and they are hired, you are rewarded with an incredible financial incentive. Help us find top talent!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.