What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Working under the direction of the Manager or Senior Team Lead, will be responsible for designing and developing sophisticated software; designing and developing new MATLAB features; working on the MATLAB parser as well as static analyses and program transformations; performing front-end development of the MATLAB just-in-time compiler; developing and enhancing APIs for downstream teams, and supporting the development of new language features; following industry best practices to develop efficient, well-designed, object-oriented C++ code; and collaborating with Quality Engineering and User Experience team members to produce high-quality, error-free designs.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field (or foreign education equivalent) and no experience.
- Demonstrated expertise programming in MATLAB and C++; and in object-oriented design and analysis using C++.
- Demonstrated expertise in design and development of program transformation and code optimization in C++.
- Demonstrated expertise in the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including functional design, architecture design, implementation, and testing, according to scrum-based Agile methodologies.
[Expertise may be gained during Graduate program.]
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.