What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Working under the direction of the Manager or Senior Team Lead, will be responsible for designing and developing sophisticated software; designing and developing the next generation of block diagram enhancements and tools for use in modeling, simulation and code generation of complex multi-domain systems; advancing the design and presentation of component interfaces to enable large-scale modeling and systems engineering workflows; developing software architecture in C++ to improve the Simulink product infrastructure; and collaborating with other Simulink teams and developing algorithms to improve modeling, simulation, testing and code generation for component-based workflows.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field (or foreign education equivalent) and no experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in object oriented programming, design, and analysis in C++, including writing graph/tree traversal algorithms and performing multi-threaded programming using object-oriented design patterns and data structures; and writing MATLAB code for graph data analytics and data plotting.
- Demonstrated expertise using STL data structures and containers and applying algorithms for code optimization and code reuse.
- Demonstrated expertise using UML modeling tools to design and document object-oriented programming software, including performing high level design (HLD) and Low level design (LLD) to design and develop software applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including functional design, architecture design, implementation, and testing, according to scrum-based Agile methodologies.
[Expertise may be gained during Graduate program.]
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.