MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you interested in being part of a team building the next generation of Online Learning Products? Does working with a smart talented agile team interests you?
At MathWorks, we are building Learning Analytics to provide data-driven insights to empower educators to advance various teaching methodologies and improve student learning outcomes. We are looking for an someone who is passionate about education and who can define and build innovative data products that help educators better understand student learning patterns and personalize the MATLAB and Simulink learning material to engage the students in a more effective way.
Being part of Online Products team, you will utilize your cutting-edge web development skills (Cloud, Microservices, event-driven architectures) to advance our online learning applications, APIs and integration framework as we drive the MATLAB and Simulink Online Learning platform forward. You will be part of a small, new, fast-paced team working directly with our training services group, customers, academic institutions and online learning platform providers.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing MATLAB Grader features and enhancements.
- Design, architect, and implement software with high-scalability and high-availability in mind.
- Work with cross functional teams to create requirements, design specifications, and participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with User Experience and UI designers to develop customer workflows.
- Application development in Java, Go or any other object-oriented languages.
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus.
Nice to have
- Interest in Data Science.
- Interest in learning new technologies and getting outside comfort zone.
- Interest in microservices, event-driven and serverless architectures.
- Interest in NoSQL, Docker, Kubernetes.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with object oriented design
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.