MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are looking for an software engineer to work on our cloud-based product offerings. You will join a small team that is passionate about state-of-the-art cloud technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, and microservices-based software architectures with a strong focus on high scalability and high availability. This position offers you a great opportunity to develop new applications as well as transform existing applications based on the latest cloud technologies.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
You will be developing software based on microservice architectures and the underlying infrastructure.
- Design, architect, and implement software with high scalability and high availability in mind
- Create requirements, design specifications, and participate in code reviews
- Share and discuss ideas with our team and give feedback to others
- Experience with Linux development
- Application development in Go, C++, or Java (or other JVM-based languages)
- Familiarity with cloud computing and/or enterprise application development
- Passion for cloud-based technologies (for example, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with microservices architecture is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.