MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Simulink, Stateflow and Simulink Coder products are driving Model-Based Design and code generation for today's sophisticated and safety-critical embedded systems. Our team is looking at innovative ways of collecting, visualizing and analyzing large datasets. We are looking for highly motivated and adaptable engineers to solve problems ranging from big data storage to data visualization to cloud-based applications.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
You will leverage your algorithmic, C++, and software architecture skills to design and develop the next generation features and tools for use in modeling, simulation and code-generation of complex multi-domain systems. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Working with high-performance, multithreaded data streaming engine in C++ powering multiple data visualization clients in the Simulink product family.
- Re-architecture existing components to accommodate new requirements
- Extending our capability to cloud environments
- Maintaining and improving backend database infrastructure and messaging layer
- Ensure seamless integration of the features for data logging infrastructure in Simulink, Stateflow and Simulink Coder products
- Excellent oral and written communication
- High-level software design skills especially object-oriented design and methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and the ability to apply them correctly
- Concurrent programming, threading, and synchronization
- Ability to take on varied tasks in unfamiliar areas and provide results in a timely manner
- Experience in any of the following is a plus
- Building large-scale engineering software in C/C++ and/or Java
- Automated testing
- Client/server architectures
- Database technologies including SQL, indexing, stored procedures, and query optimization
- Familiarity with MATLAB and Simulink
- Familiarity with OpenCV or/and video streaming
- Memory and performance optimizations
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.