Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
Software Engineer – Full Stack
Job ID 365558
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain secure, high quality full stack solutions to fit business needs. Full stack solutions require one or more of the following: front-end (user interfaces), back-end (APIs), quality assurance, database and DevOps development.
How You’ll Do It
- Develop and maintain complex front-ends with a focus on user experience.
- Develop and maintain backend systems.
- Write and perform quality assurance tests.
- Support live systems to ensure business continuity.
- Create and maintain DevOps processes, application infrastructure, and utilize cloud services (including database systems and models).
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or related field
- 2+ years of experience in computer science, information technology or related field
- In lieu of degree, 4+ years of experience in computer science, information technology or related field
- Full Stack Academy, General Assembly or comparable programs may adequately supplement a non-computer science Bachelor’s degree
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We are all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.