In this role, you will collaborate with a team of interdisciplinary professionals, including creative, engineering, and product developers/managers, as well as business/brand strategists. You will use your expertise to architect, develop, and deliver complete full stack solutions, while also identifying opportunities to automate and optimize the creative process.
At our company, we value new ideas and encourage innovation. Your voice will be heard as we explore the latest methods, design patterns, and cutting-edge technologies. Join us and let your creativity flourish!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to product development and innovation as a member of a dynamic team
- Design and develop full stack solutions alongside other talented engineers
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline the creative process
- Research and present new ideas, methods, and design patterns
- Collaborate with other engineers to develop RESTful APIs
- Quickly troubleshoot and develop comprehensive, long-term solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building RESTful backend microservices using Node.js and Express.
- Familiarity with relational databases and data manipulation.
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, ESBuild, TypeScript, and Parcel.
- Ability to write automated tests using frameworks such as Cypress, Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, and/or Jest.
- Understanding of modern design patterns and building enterprise-grade production applications
- Experience with documenting code using Swagger, Postman, JSDoc, or Docco.
- Familiarity with linting software such as ESLint, TSLint, and Prettier.
- Working knowledge of debugging tools such as Chrome Dev Tools and Node Inspect.
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Basic Linux knowledge, including the ability to list running processes, evaluate resource utilization, and stop/start services, as well as bash and shell scripting.
Bonus, Not Required
- Experience working with and building CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiarity with Bamboo and Docker.
- Familiarity with container orchestration – e.g., Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux configuration and administration.
- Knowledge of SQL and database design and maintenance with migrations.
- Familiarity with the GSAP library (TweenMax/TimelineMax).
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.