Software Engineer in Test
Location: US-CA-San Francisco
Job ID: ******
Company: : A2Z Development Center, Inc.
Position Category: Software Development
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name): : United States
Our team is responsible for delivering one of the most innovative products at Amazon Music – on-demand and live streaming. Just this past year, our agile team led the creation and development of a scalable live-streaming platform, delivering live audio and data streams across mobile, desktop/web and Echo. This platform has already successfully delivered hundreds of live streams at scale, including live Bundesliga matches, one of the largest soccer (football) leagues in the world, and ‘The U2 Experience’, an innovative broadcast of the legendary band’s live performances and past interviews in advance of the launch of their new album. This year will bring continued innovations to streaming with possibilities for developing new innovative products in the months to come.
You are someone who is passionate about building innovative systems and improving customer experience with focus on quality. You have deep hands-on technical knowledge in designing, building, and operating scalable, highly-available and secure systems and continue to have a deep technical curiosity that drives you to understand how things work and finding better solutions. You are a great communicator who is able to leverage those skills to collaborate effectively and drive influence with your team, technical peers, leadership and product partners.
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
We are located in downtown San Francisco in the heart of the financial district. We’re easy to reach by bike, bus, MUNI and BART.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
– 3+ years of relevant engineering experience
– Experience with back-end distributed systems
– Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology
– Deep hands-on technical expertise in service oriented architecture, preferably in live-streaming technologies
– Strong business and technical vision
– Ability to handle multiple contending priorities in an energizing environment
– A deep understanding of software development in a team, and experience shipping software on time
– Extraordinary customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts with optimal solutions
********** is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.