What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you passionate about big data? Do you want to make tools to break down, analyze, and properly visualize large data sets? Do you want to work on cutting edge machine and deep learning tooling that will be used in a wide variety of industries? If so, a position as a Software Engineer in Test is a great opportunity for you.
Join skilled, highly motivated cross-functional teams working with the current state of the art tools like Hadoop/Hive and Caffe and making the next generation of data analysis, data processing, data visualization and machine learning tools. As a Software Engineer in Test, you will work with the development team to design, implement, and ensure the quality and correctness of features that will allow engineers to better use and understand huge data sets.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
The role includes developing high level test strategies, implementing automated tests and test infrastructure, contributing to design reviews, ensuring design testability, and understanding and advocating for user workflows during the design and implementation. A strong quality mindset, good debugging skills, and a passion for continuous improvement are needed for this position.
- Play a key role in designing, architecting, and developing new features
- Collaborate in a fast-paced agile environment with a highly cross-functional team
- Design and implement test strategies for functional and non-functional automated tests
- Identify and investigate production and testing issues
- Helping improve current processes
Combinations of the below are considered nice-to-have:
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with Hadoop/Hive
- Experience with TensorFlow or Pytorch
- Knowledge of C++ and object–oriented design
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.