See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Software Engineer iOS (L2), Account Security
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have a presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to take part in one of the teams in Account Security, collaborating with the team members to successfully deliver our new generation of account verification products, applying best engineering practices..
In this role, you’ll:
- Collaborate with multiple R&D and product teams, crafting together software that developers around the world will leverage to deliver new applications.
- Work on the design and implementation phases of iOS SDKs, tackling some of the most complex and exciting technical problems in the industry.
- Enable millions of consumers to do secure and frictionless sign up and sign in every day using the services from the global brands they trust.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years of experience on iOS development using Swift.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills: able to communicate effectively with technical and non technical stakeholders in English.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills. You work with your team towards common goals.
- A healthy ability to manage and resolve conflict – you have the ability to listen, present, and question effectively.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with 3 years of experience with software development lifecycle and processes.
- Expertise developing for other developers
- Android (Java and/or Kotlin)
- CI/CD, Test automation
This position will be located in Colombia, either in our Bogota office or remote.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.