Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fifth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer that will assist our Underwriting team in developing cutting-edge cloud-based solutions for our industry! Our Software Engineer should be familiar with latest Microsoft technology stacks, .Net framework, web APIs, Java script libraries and cloud-based technologies in addition to best practices. We are looking for Full Stack developer. Strong problem solving is very crucial to the success of your role. You’ll participate in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of business applications.
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Experience building cloud native capabilities in AWS.
- Building cloud native capabilities in AWS.
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Performs maintenance & support on customer facing business applications.
- Ensure that all solutions are implemented securely.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching for less experienced team members.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Fluent in C#/.NET Core, SQL Server is a MUST
- Fluent in AWS foundational services & experience with serverless technologies (Lambda/Dynamo/etc)
- Expertise building solutions in the cloud with an emphasis on performance, security, resiliency, & observability
- Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team
- Strong organizational or Product Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Experience working with distributed team is a MUST
- Experience working with software integrations
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Building reusable code for future use
- Optimizing code for maximum speed and scalability
- Strong collaborating skills with product owner/manager and team members to establish objectives and design to enhance user experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.