MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you passionate about creating high-quality, robust and well-designed software used by millions of users?
We are seeking a C++ Software Engineer to join our team. As a key member of the development team, you will work alongside Senior engineers on projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery. The software you help build will be used heavily by millions of our users to “Get, Install, and Use” MathWorks products worldwide.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Participate in all aspects of the Software Delivery Lifecycle, including research, requirements gathering, designing, and delivering the product
- Design and develop Package Management infrastructure and commands
- Collaborate with teams to refine business ideas and define requirements for projects
- Desire to work in close-knit and high functioning agile software development team
- Previous Agile Software Development using Scrum or XP is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.