What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Are you interested in building tools for reduced order modeling applications? Are you interested in integrating tools for design and analysis of control systems using MATLAB and Simulink?
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate controls engineer to work with Controls Application and Charting Team who build innovative software tools to design & analyze controllers and plant models. We develop tools that use both model-based design and data-driven techniques to help customers solve their controls problems. You will be leveraging your software development skills to design and ship applications that help in simulating, integrating, and generating code for reduced order models in Simulink
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Our team is committed to building robust software tools used in modeling, simulating, analyzing multi-physical systems. You will be responsible for developing tools that help in model order reduction of complex physical systems. You will play a key role in a cross-functional team to help optimize and improve workflows for Reduced Order Modeling in Simulink.
You will be responsible for
- Develop a graphical interface to help customers in model order reduction of large physical systems using both model-based and data-driven techniques.
- Contribute to the development of new tools that help in design and analysis of physical systems, their controllers and integration with hardware.
- Leveraging your software architecture skills to improve the Controls-Simulink product infrastructure.
- Collaborating with other Simulink teams and develop algorithms to improve modeling, simulation, testing, and code generation for component-based workflows.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms is a must
- Experience with object-oriented design is a must
- Experience in linear algebra & numerical computation is a plus
- Experience with UML and Design Patterns is a plus
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, or other block diagram modeling, simulation and code generation tools is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.