Software Engineer Senior
Req #: ******_73503Location: Fort Sill, OK USJob Category: EngineeringSecurity
Clearance: Top SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI’s Mission Solutions and Services Business Group has an immediate
opening for a highly-organized and productive Software Engineer Senior to join our mission-driven SETA team. If you thrive in a
challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties,
we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role
offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned staffing,
technical, and program management professionals who thrive on
supporting our client’s mission and growth objectives.
What you ll get to do:
* Candidate will provide direct support to PEO-C3T, PM Mission
Command and various offices supporting SETA/Execution Contractors
in a wide range of software engineering services to ensure PM MC
products are compliant with program requirements and objectives,
interoperability requirements, configuration management
requirements, and similar Program-Wide responsibilities.
* Evaluate software and hardware versions and updates in terms of
capability, network and initialization impacts (ports and
protocols, LDIF, UTO, MUL, JMUL)
* Provide systems analysis and control support, including trade off
studies, architecture and infrastructure simplification,
software/hardware integration and consolidation, effectiveness
analysis, risk management, configuration management, interface
management, data management and performance measurement.
* Apply technical expertise to assess emerging technology standards
and advancements to develop design solutions in compliance with
Collapse Architecture, Common Operating Environment (COE), and
Battlefield Functional Area mission requirements.
* Manage PM Mission Command s software licensing process. This
includes reviewing current requirements, establishing an automated
system and related processes to manage these licenses, and
providing the PM MC with options to streamline the software
license management process.
* Understand the Agile software development framework and
* Develop and review software source code written in common
commercial programing and scripting languages to include but not
be limited to C, C++, Java, Java Script, Python, Power Shell and
* Provide assistance in the preparation and development of
requirements definition, preliminary planning and the evaluation
of alternative technical approaches and costs.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security
* Active U.S. Top Secret security clearance required
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* 7 years of experience required
* Must possess an understanding of PM MC capabilities and
hardware/software configurations and be familiar with the
currently fielded systems.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.