Posted Date 2 weeks ago(4/27/2018 2:15 PM)
Job ID 23456
# Positions 2
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group’s member companies are subsidiaries of American Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
* Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems relating to systems integration, compatibility across multiple platforms and multiple vendors.
* Researches, evaluates and recommends new technologies and techniques and solutions to solve business problems.
* Works with various customers and prospects, understands and translates business use cases and / or requirements into solutions across multiple platforms.
* Has responsibility for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into a systems blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
* Recommends enterprise level end to end solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
* Provides expertise and standards to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for projects.
* Proposes changes in solutions standards, policies and procedures for the organization. Ensures adherence to company architectural guidelines, principles and standards in all project milestones and deliverables.
* Assists project teams in requirements gathering and reviews. May facilitate information gathering sessions and provide solutions analysis services.
* Exhibits specialized business knowledge and leverages strong customer relationships.
* May lead the work of others (trains, mentors, delegates, prioritizes and reviews assignments).
* Ability to understand vendor contracts and integration points, collaborate with business and IT teams, and communicate solution options across business and IT
* Ability to coordinate across multiple teams including vendors, to find innovative ways to integrate systems
* Ability to look enterprise wide and apply to the local integration effort
* Ability to find integration points across multiple systems on multiple platforms
* Superior organizational leadership skills
* Ability to perform in a challenging but collaborative work environment with individuals from across the organization
* Integrates multiple concepts across job functions with a goal of overall benefit to the organization
* Ability to communicate, develop and leverage strategic business relationships across the organization and externally
* Requires advanced technical and business knowledge
* Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
* Contributes beyond job role and responsibilities
* Excellent problem solving skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
Experience: 5 or more years of related experience.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.