What you’ll be doing.
Our Smart Communities and Venues solutions help private and public planners use IoT technologies to help solve today’s biggest challengeslike energy management, intelligent traffic and transportation, and public safety, to name a few. You’ll be driving revenue by helping customers fundamentally transform their businesses or communities. You’ll also be supporting our sales team as we continue to roll out new IoT solutions. Working on the cutting edge of technology, you’ll be revolutionizing the way people live, work, and play.
– Identifying, proposing, deploying, and supporting client IoT strategies and solutions.
– Providing ongoing support for the commercial launch of IoT solutions.
– Serving as a subject matter expert, teaching and training internal teams.
– Providing guidance on RFI/RFP/RFQ responses.
– Managing solution lifecycle and field support, from pilot to commercial adoption.
Work city and state are flexible based on Verizon locations.
What we’re looking for.
You’re experienced in all phases of the software development cycle for commercial products. You’re curious about new technologies and the possibilities they create. Flexible and responsive, you thrive in a dynamic environment that constantly challenges your superior analytical and technology marketing skills.
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Six or more years of relevant work experience.
– Product and partner management experience.
– Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
– A degree.
– A degree in IT, information systems, or engineering.
– Experience in complex multi-tower solutions delivery. Ideally, involving IoT, M2M, cloud, security, professional services, or SaaS.
– Financial management skills needed for forecasting, pricing, and margin analysis.
When you join Verizon.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.