Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
This individual will work with cross-functional partners to drive process efficiency projects and continuous improvement. They will take the initiative to accept, lead and drive change, demonstrate critical thinking, curiosity and external focus.
This position will support our deductions team in Noida India, be a primary contact for sales and lead projects related to acquisitions and continuous improvement.
Accountable for successful collaboration with internal and external customers and/or suppliers to meet business needs with attention to simplicity of design and ease of use/interaction. Drives and resolves information requests and effectively communicates the impact to stakeholders.
– Studying, interpreting and developing thorough understanding of problems and opportunities; ability to develop and communicate the story to various levels of leadership
– Monitor reporting and metrics; build recommendations that drive action / resolution
– Present findings that drive understanding, alignment, and informed decision making
– Drives work cross-functionally
– Define business processes and execute recommended improvements
– Engineer tactical and strategic solutions that withstand the variability inherent to the business
– Complete projects on time, within budget, and defect free while holding team members accountable for timely and accurate execution of assigned tasks
– Summarizes and communicates recommendations to leadership
– Demonstrates ability to work and lead both independently and in a cross functional team
– Works across geographies and cultures
– Informally leads team, giving guidance, training support and peer coaching; gets work done through others
– Resolves conflict and acts as escalation contact for internal and external partners.
– Exemplifies our values of Integrity, External Focus, Broad-mindedness, Agility, Leadership and Results while creating a vibrant culture
– Bachelors degree in business related field and/or 4-6 years related business experience required
– Conagra Foodservice experience required
– Demonstrated significant initiative, tenacity, and leadership in prior job
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
– Self starter with ability to work independently
– Prioritize multiple activities simultaneously
– Lead change in an ambiguous and dynamic business environment
– Highly organized and detail oriented
– Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office) including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
– Strong analytical skills
– Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking skills
– Domestic and International travel may be required
– Ability to work and perform in a fun, agile and fast paced business environment
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.