Sr. ERP Analyst – SAP Supply Chain – Richmond, Va
501 South 5th St
Richmond, Virginia, 23219-0501
How you will impact WestRock:
– Work as an effective team member in various situations as circumstances dictate
– Deliver well-defined business requirements and functional specs to support system development and configuration
– Stay abreast of technology changes and improvements within the Finance/Accounting offerings
– Perform requirements analysis, systems analysis and design work, creating appropriate documentation for use in estimating and specifying project work
– Communicate regularly with the business partners and IT to set priorities, communicate status, document issues, and manage expectations.
– Effectively communicate throughout the organization from end-users through senior level.
– Work closely with the implementation managers to develop, test, and implement change requests.
– Effectively manage relationships with end users, senior management, and within IT in a matrixed-resource environment
– Work collaboratively with 3rd party service providers
What you need to succeed:
– At least 2 to 3 years of SAP experience implementingSAP APO with business process skills S & OP, DP and SP
– At least 2 to 3 years of SAP experience implementing ECC 6.0 Plan to Produce
– Proven ability to work with business partners and IT to define business requirement and functional specifications
– Experience leading enterprise initiatives with proven ability to drive results within budget, scope and timeline
– Proven experience delivering innovative solution
– Ability to stay abreast of the SAP solution roadmap
– Ability to present complex concepts clearly in easily understood terms
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
– Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
– Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
– An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
– A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate N/A
Store Type Other, IT & Technical
WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK) aspires to be the premier partner and unrivaled provider of paper and packaging solutions in consumer and corrugated markets. WestRock’s 39,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 250 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Learn more at ****************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.