Careers: Job Openings and Career Development | Perficient, Inc. |Sr Full-Stack Developer – Java & React Developers (5617)
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Sr Full-Stack Developer – Java & React Developers (5617)
Job Location(s) US-MO-St. Louis | US-Client Site
Posted Date 7 hours ago(8/17/2018 10:55 AM)
Job ID 2018-5617
# of Openings 8
Category Technology Experts – Technical Consultant
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
As a Senior Technical Consultant (Sr. Java Developer), you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
This team’s focus is delivering high-quality web applications as well as defining enterprise development practices. This is a highly collaborative team that will work across teams and provide mentoring to others in the organization. Craftsmanship, pride in ownership and passion for excellence are core expectations.
– Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
– Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
– Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
– Passionate coder with 7+ years of application development experience.
– You are a Java expert, with experience and familiarity building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; you have a strong background with Spring and related projects
– Experienced Cloud Foundry developer with 2+ years of experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
– Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful service implementations
– Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud based architectures
– Experience integrating with Netflix Open Source Platform components (Eureka, Hystrix, Ribbon, etc.)
– Have an understanding of – or implementation experience in – building Twelve-Factor applications, and using Domain Driven Design
– Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies
– Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
– Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
– Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
– Self-starter who can work independently.
– Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
– Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
– PCF certification or any other Cloud platform certification will be a plus
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.