3+ yrs Extensive EDI Knowledge
Must know SQL
Experience working in an Agile Environment
This position will analyze, evaluate and redesign business, IT or operational processes using scientific approaches such as Critical Thinking, Lean Management, ITIL, Design Thinking and structured systems analysis and design. Work quickly and independently while delivering high-quality outputs. Use strong organizational skills for tracking multiple deliverables simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results. Pay meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering the quality bar. Collaborate with Software Engineers to understand features and technical implementation and ensure highest quality product delivery. Develop deep understanding of the business/technical domain.
- Independently participate in requirements documentation, business systems configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria. Document issues and participate in their resolution.
- Work closely with development and business teams to understand business requirements.
- Translate business needs into high-level technical specifications and design. Identify gaps and ensure deployment of solutions.
- Support business-critical systems using mature IT and software engineering practices.
- Develop, deploy, and execute test strategies.
- Work with team to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, define solutions, implement new tools and process, and provide ongoing support to these teams.
- Test applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
- Develop deep understanding of the applications that he/she/they support.
- Communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
Other Job Requirements
3+ years related experience including developing requirements, designing and executing test cases in IT
Experience with QA methodology and problem solving techniques/tools.
Detail-oriented person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new technology offered to customers.
Demonstrated software testing experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle several tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar.
Experience with analytical programming languages such as SQL.
Ability to thrive in ambiguity and rapid change.
Experience with process flow diagrams.
Experience with applying Agile Methods.
General Job Information
Sr. IT Analyst – Business Systems Analyst – Fully Remote
Work Experience – Required
Work Experience – Preferred
Education – Required
A Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered., Bachelors – Computer and Information Science
Education – Preferred
License and Certifications – Required
License and Certifications – Preferred
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
This position may be eligible for short-term incentives as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Magellan offers a broad range of health, life, voluntary and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.