Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Sr. Java Developer/Web developer.
The Java Developer is responsible for intuitive solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. This position is expected to be adept in using Java and have experience in Angular JS ,HTML5/CSS and will be involved in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
– Develop BGS systems using AngularJS/Java and Jasper reports
– Analyze and design based on customer requests
– Work with other team members to ensure proper integration of the new enhancement
– Perform other duties as assigned
– BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or MIS
– Minimum of 5 years experience in enterprise software development utilizing the traditional SDLC
– Minimum of 5 years experience with Java
– Minimum of 3 years experience with web development
– Minimum of 1 year experience with Angular JS & HTML5
– Minimum of 5 years experience using a relational database such as MS SQL Server or Sybase
– Experience with Java
– Experience with Angular JS
– Experience with HTML5 & CSS
– Experience with Jasper reports
– Experience with web and mobile development
– Experience with database engines like SQL Server,Oracle or Sybase
– Experience developing in VM and Cloud environments.
– Familiarity with object-oriented concepts in programming
– Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
– Ability to lead, mentor or partner as appropriate.
– Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and ability to work on a team
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 24154
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
The Brink’s Company is a premier provider of secure logistics and security solutions including cash-in-transit, ATM replenishment and maintenance, international transportation of valuables, cash management and payment services. Our customers include financial institutions, retailers, government agencies (including central banks), mints, jewelers and other commercial operations around the world. Our global network serves customers in more than 100 countries. We have ownership interest in companies in 41 countries and agency relationships with companies in additional countries. We employ approximately 59,900 people and our operations include approximately 1,100 facilities and 12,000 vehicles. Brink’s was founded in 1859 and our headquarters are located in Richmond, Virginia. Contact Info
– Coppell, TX
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.