Sr. Java Developer
Ability to successful pass a Background Investigation by the Federal Government
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a leading Federal contractor with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, we are deeply committed to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. We have a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management, and quality practices. AceInfo is a trusted IT partner to the Federal Government, and we help various agencies transform and strengthen their processes, operations, infrastructures, and security practices to help them further their critical missions.
For over 15 years, we have successfully managed large and significant Federal programs. We have proven experience prioritizing client satisfaction, project quality, and providing innovative, cost-effective solutions to Federal clients.
AceInfo is prime on 95% of our contracts, is headquartered in Reston VA, and has geographically dispersed office locations throughout the country, to include: Kearneysville, WV; Chesapeake, VA; Fort Collins, CO; Boulder, CO; Quantico, VA; Kansas City, MO; Bowie, MD; multiple Washington, DC Metropolitan locations, and project presence in 23 states in all time zones. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including free medical/dental/life insurance premiums for staff members. We offer relocation assistance for internal employees and external candidates, within 50 miles (minimum) of work location. We do not offer assistance for relocation and housing for internship positions.
AceInfo Solutions is seeking a JAVA Developer to support our federal project in Ft. Collins, CO.
The Program provides a full spectrum of innovative business and professional services for developing, maintaining and supporting enterprise-class business applications to federal and non-federal agencies.
The senior candidate is responsible for the design and implementation of a distributed enterprise application with external and internal interfaces utilizing Microservices and business automation patterns to modernize an existing system from the ground up. In addition to the creation of custom software within an Agile & DevSecOps environment, the candidate should exhibit excellent problem solving and data analysis skills as well as a proven ability to work independently. The senior level candidate will focus on design, implementation and testing of the software built on a new technology stack using industry standard tools and design patterns. It is essential that this candidate have exceptional communication skills and be flexible with technology, environment and priorities. Candidate should have no less than 5 years of experience in a software engineering position.
– Design, develop and test enterprise web services API’s and backend services
– Work with product management to translate requirements into technical design and provide estimates
– Define and implement unit and integration tests
– Develop high quality, shippable code in short increments
– Work closely with engineering and QA to manage and improve the development pipeline
– Work closely with security to meet required security controls
– Experience in enterprise software design, implementation, and deployment
– Experience working with Scrum based development teams
– Familiarity with JSON, YAML, XML
– Familiarity automating business processes and/or rules through use of BPM or similar technology
– Familiarity working with distributed, modular system architectures (i.e. Microservices, SOA)
– Strong understanding of TCP/IP network stack and best practices for enterprise application security
– Experience using Postman or similar tool for testing web services
– Experience with application servers/containers such as JBoss, Tomcat or similar
– Basic Bash and SSH experience on RHEL
– Experience utilizing continuous integration and deployment tools
– Experience working with relational and NoSQL data stores
Soft skills include:
– Ability to analyze someone else’s code and assume ownership
– Perform code reviews
– Discipline to document your own code
– Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities
– Ability to communicate ideas in a variety of formats
– Adheres to Agile development methodology
Knowledge of the following areas a plus:
– JIRA, Bamboo or Jenkins, Bitbucket (Git), Confluence
– Security clearance
– Spring / Spring Boot
– ORM (Hibernate, JPA, other)
– Eclipse, IntelliJ or similar IDE
– Docker, Kubernetes
– Web accessibility knowledge
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
Ace Info Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
AceInfo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.