Sr. Java Micro services Developer
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Start Date: 06/21/2018
Title: Sr. Java Micro services Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills:
Must Have Skills: Springboot, Micro Services, Cloud, Spring, MongoDB, Java/J2ee
– Strong experience in Cloud foundry.
– Extensive hands on development experience using Java/J2EE
– Extensive experience with Java frameworks such as Spring
– Experience developing MicroServices using Spring boot
– Experience with Cloud Technologies/Platforms such as Azure, GCP, Docker, OpenStack, etc
– Experience with Restful Services and MongoDB
– Experience with JSON
– Ability to work in an Agile Development Environment
Roles / Responsibilities:
– Lead the microservices development team by providing design and POC models
– Design and development efforts, both individually and as a part of a senior team
– Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
– Updating release notes by documenting new features, fixes, and notable setup or configuration; reviewing release notes with customers
– Monitoring builds and collaborating with DevOps and test team members to resolve build issues
– Troubleshooting deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.