#CB Cognizant has immediate opening for Sr. nCino developer – Salesforce. If your background meets the requirements and skills, and looking for an opportunity, is the ideal opportunity for you!
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Candidate should have 6+ years of profound SFDC development with minimum 3 years of working experience in nCino Bank Operating System Application
- Should have good hands on experience in configuring nCino UI Group ,Routes, Screens etc
- Should have expertise in configuring product catalog, product package, entities involvement, exposure, collateral management, covenants etc.
- Strong knowledge in nCino Loan Origination process, Core Banking Service – Deposits, Lending and Digital Banking platforms.
- Should have commercial or business banking knowledge, end2end credit cycle, ability to run business architecture design sessions as needed
- Develop high-level design for business requirements and should be able to come up with prototypes and demonstrate solution design
- Strong hands-on experience in writing Apex programming, Visual force pages, Apex triggers, lightening web components.
- Knowledge in implementing solutions using configurations(no-code) such as Flows, process builders, workflow Rules. Etc.
- Excellent planning, organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge in Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- nCino 301 certification
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 03 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.