.Net Software Engineer: 6 month contract to hire
Client offers 2 remote days each week after one is settled in.
* Research potential bugs and/or upgrade and feature requests in current software systems.
* Perform new development as generally directed by BRD and software specification documentation.
* Able to take non-technical desires for additions and conceptualize potential technical and tangible results.
* Perform well in an AGILE software SDLC along with Scrum.
* Familiarity with Rest API’s is a bonus as well as Web Applications development
* Experience working within an agile team including hands on experience in the development and implementation of a variety of different software systems and components.
* Must have Sql Server experience from a programmability perspective; TSql, Triggers, Views.
* Strong knowledge of OOP and best software design principles and practices. Ability and confidence within development and implementations.
* Strong personal skills and the ability to interact with customers one on one.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume to Eric Ainsworth, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.