Job TitleSr. Network Security Architect (Palo Alto experience required) – ID:31668
Job SkillsPalo alto, Security PS Resource Skills
1. Palo alto Next gen firewalls: PA/Panorama (vFW’s a plus)
2. Cisco NGFW: ASA/FTD
3. Identity Access Mgmt: Cisco ISE or Aruba Clearpass
LocationIrvine/Los Angeles, CA
The Professional Services Security Architect will be responsible for delivering IT services for multi-vendor enterprise security solutions.
– Provide networking security design, deployment and implementation of project based services of Palo Alto Networks and Cisco Security solutions in an Enterprise environment
– Expertise with integration of security, LAN/WAN networks, and some SDN (NSX or ACI) or Cloud-based environments
– Be an escalation point for Engineers and Sr. Engineers
– Ability to troubleshoot multi-vendor issues
– Develop design solutions, project documentations and network diagrams
– Testing and validation procedures
– Comfortable in both greenfield and brownfield network project environments
– Be current with vendor offerings and technology
– Ability to assess customer environment and make recommendations
– Escalate to issues to other team members as needed
– Work with pre-sales to validate level of effort and design
– Must be fully knowledgeable and able to design, plan, implement and support enterprise security solutions in a professional services context.
– Palo Alto Networks Security Solutions: NGFW and Panorama
– Palo Alto Networks Advanced Endpoint Protection and Threat Detection and Prevention (AutoFocus, GlobalProtect, URL, Threat, WildFire, MineField), preferred
– Palo Alto Networks VM-Series, Evident, Traps, preferred
– Cisco Security Solutions: NGFW/NGIPS (ASA 55xx series, Sourcefire/FTD), preferred
– Understanding of CASB solutions, a plus
Fortinet Security Solutions, a plus
– Excellent customer service skills on phone and in person.
– Professional demeanor.
– Ability to think and come up with solutions quickly.
– Communication with internal program coordination and project management teams to convey project progress.
Education and Certifications:
– 4 year College degree, preferred.
– 5+ years of hands on experience in IT.
– Palo Alto Networks Certifications (ACE, PCNSE), preferred
– Cisco Certifications (CCNP Security, CCIE), preferred
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.