Celanese is a Fortune 500 global chemical and specialty materials company that engineers and manufactures products essential to everyday living. With global headquarters in Dallas, Texas, Celanese employs approximately 13,300 dedicated people working at more than 50 owned and operated manufacturing facilities across 27 countries. We are committed to employee growth and creating shareholder value, and strive to make a difference in the communities where we operate. Our company focuses on the safety of its employees, provides competitive compensation (including benefits starting Day 1), and emphasizes giving back to the community. For more information about Celanese and our products please visit www.celanese.com
• Supports daily MOB tasks and answers user questions.
• Is able to investigate any issue, identify root cause and provide a resolution.
• Has a capability to design and develop the enhancement works per business requests
• Works on SAP redwood job maintenance and monitoring.
• Knows how to apply SAP notes.
• Can communicate and organize the assigned work with other team members promptly.
• Experience in SAP development 8+ years
• Good English communication skills
• Bachelors Degree
• Has the strong development experience in:
o BAPIs, Object Oriented Programming & BAdI enhancement & User Exits
o Reports (Lists & ALV) & dynpro development with Screen/Menu Painter
o IDOCs & RFCs Real-Time Integrations
o SAP Scripts, SMART Forms, Adobe Forms
o S4 HANA development
o UI5/FIORI, OData, CDS, BOPF or ADT web development,
o Performance tunning
o Web Dynpro & SAP Internet communication framework (SICF)
o XML Mapping (Simple Transformations or XSLT)
• Should have great communication skills to work with others (team player).
• Availability to work in an hybrid model 3 days at the office and 2 from home, the company is providing transportation to the office and back to home (private service for Celanese employees and free for them).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.